THE THREE AMIGOS DRIVER APPLICATION:
Compensation: $5000 ($2500 up front and the rest when we finish). Travel expenses to and from and all meals will be paid for.
To Be Considered:
Requirements: (do not read further if you can’t commit to 4 months)
1. 18 or older
2. Valid US Drivers License
3. No outstanding warrants (we talk to police and rangers every day)
4. In good physical shape. Carrying water jugs, bails of hay and other heavy objects to set up camp will be required on the daily.
5. No current injuries, I need you strong and healthy upon arrival.
6. Must be very comfortable around a horse and dog. If my horse gets loose, I will need your help to grab him so you can not be afraid to lend a hand. Sometimes you will need to hold my horse on a line while I prepare things for him. I will do all the work for my animals but occasionally to speed up breakfast, lunch or dinner I’ll ask for your assistance with them.
7. Must be camping friendly. I sleep in a tent every night unless we get hosted by some nice people lending a room, luxury trailer or spare home for the night. We are outside 24hrs a day unless in the truck driving or in someone’s home, so appreciating the outdoors is necessary.
8. Must have great social skills. We have to chit chat with everyone from local homeowners, to business owners, to police, to government officials on the daily, so you must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner as you will be representing myself, the journey and The Righteous Life Rescue Ranch. Must be comfortable talking to strangers as we will need to rely on them for help every day.
9. Must have experience or the confidence (I can teach you) to drive a truck with a trailer. You will never drive with my horse in the trailer. Only when the trailer is empty to the next location.
10. Must be an optimistic person. We are faced with off the wall challenges every day so staying calm and problem solving with a steady mind is extremely necessary.
11. Must have initiative. The person who can’t stop cleaning or eager to get the next task done. I am very organized and keep everything squared away at all times. Please have the initiative to help keep it that way
12. No alcoholics or excessive drug (pain meds/opioids) users. Must be able to drive at any moment
13. Must bring the following: rain gear (jacket and pants), rubber boots, all conditions hiking boots, warm clothing, a sleeping bag rated for cold weather